Bite Patch- Chemical Free Patch For Insect Bites
Bite Patch- Chemical Free Patch For Insect Bites
Bite Patch- Chemical Free Patch For Insect Bites

Bite Patch- Chemical Free Patch For Insect Bites

Regular price
$15.00
Sale price
$15.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Quantity must be 1 or more

Our handy travel pack of 24 patches will ensure you always have bite relief nearby. Each easy to apply patch is a discreet 0.78 x 1.06 inches (20 x 27mm). Our NEW eco friendly packaging is 100% recyclable.

Also available in COLOR!
Pack includes pink, blue, white and original color.

How does BitePatch work? 

BitePatch uses trans-dermal grid technology to raise the epidermis (the top layer of skin) from the dermis (the second layer of skin) to relieve irritation. BitePatch uses a mechanical mechanism of action and doesn't rely on chemicals to work. 


How long does it take for the patches to work?

Some people will experience instant relief and others may take a little longer.


How big are the patches? 

Each BitePatch is 0.78 x 1.06 inches (20 x 27mm). Small enough to be discreet and adequately cover a bite. 


How long do the patches stay on for?

Approximately 4 - 7 days after which they will peel off easily. You can remove at any time and they will stay on in the shower, bath or pool. 


Will they cause an allergic reaction?

BitePatch is latex free. Each patch is coated with a skin friendly acrylate adhesive so there should be no reason for an allergic reaction. 


Do the patches work as a mosquito repellent?

They do not repel any insects, they will work very quickly providing itch relief on any bites you may have.


Are there any side effects?

There should be no side effects. People with sensitive skin may experience a mild skin irritation. If in doubt, consult your doctor or pharmacist. 


Is BitePatch safe for children to use?

Yes! BitePatch is easy for kids to apply themselves. It contains no latex, medicines or chemicals unlike many sprays and lotions. We advise supervision for young children as they can be a choking hazard.