Lead-Time is 4-6 weeks.
Lifting Stretcher. Basic stretcher required by a ship.
Lightweight and compact compared to other stretchers, provides more freedom of movement and flexibility of use. Ideal for use in engine-rooms, cargo holds and boiler rooms where access or hatch sizes are limited. A well-proven rescue stretcher for use in an instance where a casualty needs to be lowered or lifted to safety, allowing simple and safe recovery of a patient from difficult or unconventional situations. Widely used by the navy, Mines, factories and emergency services.
- Flexible semi-rigid canvas design
- High quality materials for longer product life
- Can be neatly folded to store away
- No specialist training is required to use
- The strapping holds the casualty firmly even when you need to recover vertically
- For use in an instance where a casualty needs to be lowered or lifted to safety
- Strong neck and head restraint for stability on the move
- Durable, non-rot cotton and slat construction
- Includes support rope to enable lifting and lowering