Rhino Rescue Medical Emergency Bandage 4 inch
- RAPID HEMORRHAGE CONTROL Experience the life-saving capabilities of the RHINO RESCUE compression bandage, designed to effectively stop blood flow from traumatic hemorrhage wounds in pre-hospital emergency situations.
- ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION Our versatile pressure bandage features a 6" x 7" non-adherent pad, combining multiple first-aid devices in one: primary dressing, pressure applicator, secondary dressing, and a foolproof closure apparatus to keep the bandage securely in place.
- SIMPLE & EFFICIENT APPLICATION Designed for easy application by both professional and non-professional caregivers, our trauma bandage provides effective, multi-functional treatment. The user-friendly design enables even an injured person to self-apply the bandage using just one hand.
- MEDICAL & MILITARY GRADE Our emergency bandage features a sterile, non-adherent pad that applies pressure to any site and can be effortlessly wrapped and secured. With an additional tourniquet-like application for further blood-flow constriction, this medical supply is an essential addition to car first aid kits, IFAK trauma kits, tactical pouches, and survival bug-out bags.
- RHINO RESCUE COMMITMENT We are dedicated to providing the most effective, convenient, and premium-quality trauma emergency first aid solutions. Be prepared and trust our 100% effort to protect that crucial 0.01% chance of survival.
Compression bandage used to apply pressure to a heavily bleeding wound
Essential for any first aid kit
Shipping & Delivery
For items in stock at the time of order, dispatch will be made within two working days of receipt of an order. Complete Medical Kits will take an extra day or two to supply.
For items not in stock at the time of order we will provide an expected dispatch date from our premises as soon as this information is available.
Please ensure that you supply us with your full and correct shipping address. A physical street address is required and PO Box or Private Bag numbers are not acceptable. If you have any special delivery instructions please advise when placing your order. We cannot accept responsibility for orders that go missing if the address details you have provided to us are incorrect. If you supply us with a false address we will not ship the products. If you fail to supply a valid address after 7 days we will cancel your order.
Orders received on a day which is not an ordinary working day (i.e. a Saturday, Sunday or pubic holiday) will be processed on the following working day.
All orders are given a tracking number so that we can identify where the products are if there is a delay in receipt of goods.
We cannot guarantee a delivery time but we will do everything we can to get your products to you in a timely fashion. Delivery may take up to 5 working days, depending on your location. Items may take longer to get to you during busy periods and public holidays
If you do not receive your purchase within 5 working days please contact Customer Services on firstname.lastname@example.org .