Stainless Steel - Lead-Time 5-7 Working Days from Order Placement.
Titanium - OUT OF STOCK UNTIL NOVEMBER 2023.
Now available in stainless steel or Titanium, the Traverse Spartan split basket is designed for heavy duty and technical rescue with an impressive 11 kN load rating.
- Fully exposed 22mm top rail allows multiple rescuers the ability to grasp wherever is best suited and unencumbered access for multiple rescuers to grab the rail at any location.
- Full length outer shell made of high molecular polyethylene (HMWPE) with recessed exterior stainless steel tubing facilitates safe, snag free dragging over rough or craggy terrain.
- LocSafe triple safety feature ensure connections are secure throughout any operation.
- Four StratLoad attachment points make it quick, easy and safe to clip in and protects karabiners from wall and rock faces.
- Foam patient pad is supplied for patient comfort.
- The split apart frame is specially designed to compactly nest within each other for better storage and transport options
- Available in orange only
- TRAV11-0127A - Spartan Split Basket in stainless steel
- TRAV11-0128TI - Spartan Split Basket in titanium
|Length||212 cm||212 cm|
|Width||62 cm||62 cm|
|Depth||19 cm||19 cm|
|Weight||15.75 kg||11.25 kg|
|Load Rating||1134 kg / 11kN||1134 kg / 11kN|
Designed specifically for use with basket stretchers/litters, each of the bridle's four arms are adjustable and quickly set for individual rescue requirements. Manufactured from heavy duty UV resistant webbing rated at 2520 kg (25kN) with hardware wear strips and tabs for identification of the adjustment buckles. Each version has a working load limit of 315 kg.
- Steel Triple Lock Karabiner
Carry case available on request.
Shipping & Delivery
For items in stock at the time of order, dispatch will be made within two working days of receipt of an order. Complete Medical Kits will take an extra day or two to supply.
For items not in stock at the time of order we will provide an expected dispatch date from our premises as soon as this information is available.
Please ensure that you supply us with your full and correct shipping address. A physical street address is required and PO Box or Private Bag numbers are not acceptable. If you have any special delivery instructions please advise when placing your order. We cannot accept responsibility for orders that go missing if the address details you have provided to us are incorrect. If you supply us with a false address we will not ship the products. If you fail to supply a valid address after 7 days we will cancel your order.
Orders received on a day which is not an ordinary working day (i.e. a Saturday, Sunday or pubic holiday) will be processed on the following working day.
All orders are given a tracking number so that we can identify where the products are if there is a delay in receipt of goods.
We cannot guarantee a delivery time but we will do everything we can to get your products to you in a timely fashion. Delivery may take up to 5 working days, depending on your location. Items may take longer to get to you during busy periods and public holidays
If you do not receive your purchase within 5 working days please contact Customer Services on firstname.lastname@example.org .