NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL Late Jan/Early Feb 2024
The Traverse Mule II stretcher carriers are designed to fit Traverse basket stretchers and comprises a chassis with integrated handles, and wheel(s).
- Offers greater leverage and easier carrying options reducing fatigue and the chance of injury
- The all-terrain oversized single wheel Mule is ideally suited for narrow trails and negotiates the roughest terrain and slopes
- The wide set handles have eight adjustable positions which offer flexibility for different operator heights or at its lowest position for litter stability and to assist with loading the litter and patient
- Supplied with two ratchet style stretcher securing straps
- For storage the wheels can be quickly and easily removed and the handles fold compactly
Weight - 20kg. Load Rating - 227kg
Carry case is available on request.
Shipping & Delivery
For items in stock at the time of order, dispatch will be made within two working days of receipt of an order. Complete Medical Kits will take an extra day or two to supply.
For items not in stock at the time of order we will provide an expected dispatch date from our premises as soon as this information is available.
Please ensure that you supply us with your full and correct shipping address. A physical street address is required and PO Box or Private Bag numbers are not acceptable. If you have any special delivery instructions please advise when placing your order. We cannot accept responsibility for orders that go missing if the address details you have provided to us are incorrect. If you supply us with a false address we will not ship the products. If you fail to supply a valid address after 7 days we will cancel your order.
Orders received on a day which is not an ordinary working day (i.e. a Saturday, Sunday or pubic holiday) will be processed on the following working day.
All orders are given a tracking number so that we can identify where the products are if there is a delay in receipt of goods.
We cannot guarantee a delivery time but we will do everything we can to get your products to you in a timely fashion. Delivery may take up to 5 working days, depending on your location. Items may take longer to get to you during busy periods and public holidays
If you do not receive your purchase within 5 working days please contact Customer Services on email@example.com .