The Ferno 71 Basket Stretcher is constructed of a high density polyethylene shell supported by a permanently attached heavy-duty aluminium frame.
The Ferno 71-S two-piece Basket Stretcher has the same features as the one-piece Ferno 71 Basket Stretcher but separates in half for compact storage or backpacking to a rescue site.
*Delivery of this product is 5-7 Days
- Brass grommets strategically located for quick use with the Ferno Adjustable Lifting Bridles.
- Moulded runners and handholds
- Moulded-in runners and handholds make it easy to handle.
- Chemical, UV, rust and corrosion resistant.
- Easily replaceable mattress is attached inside the stretcher for patient comfort.
- Supplied standard with four two-piece quick release patient restraints.
Additional Features of split 71-S
- Separates for compact storage or backpacking to rescue site
- Stretcher halves store nested together
- Stretcher is quickly assembled and secured with pins
|Length||218 cm||218 cm|
|Width||61 cm||61 cm|
|Height||19 cm||19 cm|
|Weight||11 kg||11 kg|
|Load Limit||272 kg||272 kg|