The Traverse Floatation Device is a 3 m long floatation collar that folds around the outer head-end of basket stretchers to provide floatation assistance during patient handling in water.
- An orange 3 m long floatation collar that folds around the outer head end perimeter of basket stretchers to assist rescuers in keeping the patients head above water line
- Flexible two piece design allows for quick and easy installation on a wide variety of basket stretchers
- Provides over 30 kg of buoyancy to keep the patient's head and torso above water line
- Conveniently stores inside the basket stretcher when not deployed, and is compatible with the Gazelle, TItan and Ferno Series Basket Stretchers
- Made with polyethylene foam covered with a nylon shell