The dual mode infrared thermometer can scan either forehead or ear within one second. Its special ergonomic design facilitates easy operation.
This device is safe to use (without mercury) and equipped with large LCD display with fever indicator back-light and alarm.
User can track the temperature variations with its 20 readings storage memory. This device is safe to use (without mercury) and equipped with large LCD display with fever indicator back-light and alarm.
- Non-Contact Thermometer: Infrared readings
- Dual Mode Reading: Forehead and eardrum detection
- Quick: 1 sec measurement time
- Fever Warning Alarm: Alarm with indicator backlight
- Easy to use: Special ergonomic design
|Device||Dual mode Infrared Thermometer
Forehead and ear
|Power Supply Mode||Internal power supply
|Operating Voltage||DC 3V
|Battery Model||AAA x 2
|Operating Mode||Continuous operating
|Measure time||About 1 second
|Latency Time||About 3 seconds
|Temperature Modes||Centigrade (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)|
|Measurement range||Forehead mode: 35.0°C–42.2°C (95.0°F–108.0°F)
Ear mode:35.0°C–42.0°C (95.0°F–107.6°F)
|Accuracy (Laboratory)||Forehead mode: ±0.2°C (±0.4°F)
Ear mode: ±0.2°C (±0.4°F)
|Memory||20 temperature readings
|Low-battery Alert||The low-battery symbol is displayed if the power voltage is lower than 2.4 V±0.1V
|Automatic Power-off||The thermometer automatically powers off if it is not used within 10±1 seconds.|
General Safety Information
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.