- Heart Conditions leading to Cardiac Arrest
- Treatment of an Unconscious Casualty
- Basic Life Support & CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation)
- Resuscitation Council Guidelines
- Safe use of an AED / Defibrillator
This is not generic training, as all our students learn how to use the
defibrillator that their companies own, even if they have more than
one type of defibrillator on-site.
Our trainer can come to your workplace, or community group, for the training session.
We also have options for offsite training, New Zealand wide - contact us for more information.
Up to 20 persons per course