The Blizzard EMS Trauma Blanket is designed to treat hypothermia in trauma patients in cases of hemorrhage, burns, inclement weather exposure, and immersion in water. Its 2-layer Reflexcell® material provides unparalleled thermal insulation (TOG 5) to protect against inclement weather or for use in the treatment of hypothermia. Its compact design stows conveniently in your backpack or IFAK pouch. Available in either flat-packed or vacuum-packed packaging.
- Full-length 2-layer blanket
- Reflexcell® material
- Front access
- Double-sided tape closure
- TOG 5 warmth
- Available color: Orange
- Flat-packed or vacuum-packed
The Blizzard 3 Layer Casualty Trauma Blanket + Heat Pads is a high performance insulating blanket with front and side access, an integral hood and four sets of oxygen activated heat pads for the protection from cold, wind and rain for casualties.
It’s made from our unique Reflexcell™ material, which blocks heat loss more effectively than any other emergency product.
- Size (vacuum packed): 30 x 25 x 5cm.
- Weight: 1.9kg.
- Size (unpacked): Lenght 2.45 metres, width 2.00 metres.
- Colour: Orange or Green.
- Large Blanket with integral hood.
- Front and side access by means of hook and loop.
- 4 sets of oxygen activated heat pads.
- Extensively used by the British and US military.