Skip to content
Demand Valve- Delivers Oxygen only when the patient breaths in to conserve oxygen when supply may be limited
Maximum Flow: nominal 160 liters per minute
Inlet Pressure: 40-90 psi
Pressure Trigger: 0 to 0.5 cm H2O
Pressure Relief: ambient pressure conditions
Adapter sizes: 15mm I.D/22 mm O.D (internal ribbed)
23mm I.D./28 mm O.D. 26 mm I.D./31 mm
Materials: Valox 508 polyester, steel, nickel plated
brass and aluminum fasteners.
- Affordably Priced - The OX-series Inhalator is the most economical means to ventilate your spontaneously breathing patient
- Easy to Use - Standard hose connections allow the operator to quickly attach the unit to a 50 psi gas source. Conformance to ASTM standards ensures quick and proper valve mask connections.
- 100% Oxygen Delivery - With the OX-series Inhalator 100% source gas can be delivered to the patient.
- Work Of Breathing - The OX-series Inhalator can achieve flow rates over 160 Liters per minute with minimal patient effort.
- Conformance to Standards - The OX-series Inhalator conforms to ASTM standards for Connectors, Operational and Performance requirements.
- Environmental Conditions - The OX-series Inhalator is designed to work under the harshest conditions. Durable materials are used in the construction to stand up to corrosion.
- Easy to Clean - The durable Valox™ housing material can be quickly wiped clean with a mild soap solution.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh