Demand Valve- Delivers Oxygen only when the patient breaths in to conserve oxygen when supply may be limited
Maximum Flow: nominal 160 liters per minute
Inlet Pressure: 40-90 psi
Pressure Trigger: 0 to 0.5 cm H2O
Pressure Relief: ambient pressure conditions
Adapter sizes: 15mm I.D/22 mm O.D (internal ribbed)
23mm I.D./28 mm O.D. 26 mm I.D./31 mm O.D.
Materials: Valox 508 polyester, steel, nickel plated
brass and aluminum fasteners.
- Affordably Priced - The OX-series Inhalator is the most economical means to ventilate your spontaneously breathing patient
- Easy to Use - Standard hose connections allow the operator to quickly attach the unit to a 50 psi gas source. Conformance to ASTM standards ensures quick and proper valve mask connections.
- 100% Oxygen Delivery - With the OX-series Inhalator 100% source gas can be delivered to the patient.
- Work Of Breathing - The OX-series Inhalator can achieve flow rates over 160 Liters per minute with minimal patient effort.
- Conformance to Standards - The OX-series Inhalator conforms to ASTM standards for Connectors, Operational and Performance requirements.
- Environmental Conditions - The OX-series Inhalator is designed to work under the harshest conditions. Durable materials are used in the construction to stand up to corrosion.
- Easy to Clean - The durable Valox™ housing material can be quickly wiped clean with a mild soap solution.
Shipping & Delivery
For items in stock at the time of order, dispatch will be made within two working days of receipt of an order. Complete Medical Kits will take an extra day or two to supply.
For items not in stock at the time of order we will provide an expected dispatch date from our premises as soon as this information is available.
Please ensure that you supply us with your full and correct shipping address. A physical street address is required and PO Box or Private Bag numbers are not acceptable. If you have any special delivery instructions please advise when placing your order. We cannot accept responsibility for orders that go missing if the address details you have provided to us are incorrect. If you supply us with a false address we will not ship the products. If you fail to supply a valid address after 7 days we will cancel your order.
Orders received on a day which is not an ordinary working day (i.e. a Saturday, Sunday or pubic holiday) will be processed on the following working day.
All orders are given a tracking number so that we can identify where the products are if there is a delay in receipt of goods.
We cannot guarantee a delivery time but we will do everything we can to get your products to you in a timely fashion. Delivery may take up to 5 working days, depending on your location. Items may take longer to get to you during busy periods and public holidays
If you do not receive your purchase within 5 working days please contact Customer Services on email@example.com .